Acceptance packages mailed yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coldicecream

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received their acceptance packages yet? Will they be mailed through USPS?

Members don't see this ad.

Just got my UPenn one today via UPS. Not sure about other schools.

Reactions: 1 user
USPS lost one of mine

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What happens when your acceptance gets lost? Does the school call you or are you out of luck?

idk yet. I only know they lost it because on informed delivery it said it was delivered last saturday but i still haven't got it. Im gonna call the post office tomorrow to see what's next

idk yet. I only know they lost it because on informed delivery it said it was delivered last saturday but i still haven't got it. Im gonna call the post office tomorrow to see what's next
Maybe your neighbors have it, USPS delivery addresses are in "blocks"; for instance my house and my direct neighbor on the same side of the street fall within the same block, and occasionally we get each other's mail, but no one else's on the street. Definitely call or stop by your local branch and find out what the status is.

Maybe your neighbors have it, USPS delivery addresses are in "blocks"; for instance my house and my direct neighbor on the same side of the street fall within the same block, and occasionally we get each other's mail, but no one else's on the street. Definitely call or stop by your local branch and find out what the status is.

Thanks for the info bro

Just got 4 out of the 6 today. UMKC surprised the heck out of me with their scholarship offer

Last edited:
I got Penn yesterday. UF is on its way but USPS is taking its sweet time. No idea about the rest.

Last edited: