acceptance phone calls issue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hpets

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, i'm hoping i get an acceptance phone call from somewhere. problem is i changed my phone number since my aadsas. if i update my application, do you think the schools will actually see the change? thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think that's a problem. I changed my cell phone and all I did was update my AADSAS application. They sent the update to all schools I applied to.

Hey, i'm hoping i get an acceptance phone call from somewhere. problem is i changed my phone number since my aadsas. if i update my application, do you think the schools will actually see the change? thanks guys

You can always call the school, either on Dec. 1st or have them change your phone number in your file.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can always call the school, either on Dec. 1st or have them change your phone number in your file.

Yeah, if AADSAS is going too slow for your taste, best thing to do is call the schools.

I thought I lost my cell phone today and I started freaking out, because that is the only phone number I have for the dental schools to contact me. I am so glad I found it!!!! It is good to know that I can update through assdass. . .I mean aadsas.

Along with AADSAS, I would e-mail all the schools you applied to/interviewed at to update the info. I did that since I moved a few times within a few months after graduating, and they're very understanding. I'd do it as soon as possible to make sure they have it all set for the 1st.