Acceptance question

Started by AP191
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You have decent stats but with a year of classes to go plus not have taken the GRE I'd say its too soon. You seem to be on the right track though.
 
A degree in neuroscience? Golden! If your pre-req GPA is >3.5 and your overall is >3.0, then you'll definitely have a chance.
 
Yea I am really scared I won't get in. I only have 2 classes which are anatomy one and 2 left for my pre reqs but I called multiple schools and they said as long as I have them done before my acceptance (hopefully), I can apply this coming cycle. So I hope I am not at a disadvantage to other students applying.