Acceptance rate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anna.lario

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviews at Loma Linda in oct and was wondering if someone here had the adea 2017 guide and can tell me the acceptance rate after getting interviewed is for Loma Linda
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I interviews at Loma Linda in oct and was wondering if someone here had the adea 2017 guide and can tell me the acceptance rate after getting interviewed is for Loma Linda
Thanks

55/120 - in state
40/75 - OOS
8/37 - international

55/120 - in state
40/75 - OOS
8/37 - international
No that number is for matriculation.

As for offers:
91/120 - in state
61/75 - OOS

So if you get an interview you have a pretty good shot.

Members don't see this ad :)
No that number is for matriculation.

As for offers:
91/120 - in state
61/75 - OOS

So if you get an interview you have a pretty good shot.

Just curious, where do you get data on offers like this?

There's an awesome thread that had an excel sheet of each school's mean GPA, cost, OOS invites/acceptances, IS invites/acceptances, pre-reqs, etc. Attaching it here for you. (I forgot who made it, but this is the best thing I've found on SDN and I thank them a million.)

Attachments

• Dental Schools Statistics.xlsx
    50.4 KB · Views: 316
Reactions: 3 users
There's an awesome thread that had an excel sheet of each school's mean GPA, cost, OOS invites/acceptances, IS invites/acceptances, pre-reqs, etc. Attaching it here for you. (I forgot who made it, but this is the best thing I've found on SDN and I thank them a million.)

Do you know if the information on here is from the ADEA guide, and if so, what year? I'm basically wondering if it's accurate and up to date.