acceptance/rejection letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
in everyones expirience, how late in the year are the last of the applicants accepted. I applyed to Nova and I still haven't heard a word. There's no getting a hold of anyone, and there's a bunch of other people i know that haven't heard????????

PS does anyone know if FAMU has the minimum of 50% on all sections rule?
And is there any wiggle room for schools that do?

Members don't see this ad.

Some people are accepted as late as a day or two before classes start at some places. I don't know about Nova in particular...

alin33324 said:
in everyones expirience, how late in the year are the last of the applicants accepted. I applyed to Nova and I still haven't heard a word. There's no getting a hold of anyone, and there's a bunch of other people i know that haven't heard????????

PS does anyone know if FAMU has the minimum of 50% on all sections rule?
And is there any wiggle room for schools that do?

Well, FAMU accepts 95% of the people who completed thier prerequistes only at FAMU. I have friends that got in with barely a 3.0 but they go there right after high school. From what I heard, they only took three transfer students from other schools in 2005.

I encourage everybody to apply to FAMU but at the same time, don't carry too much hope! :( Apply to other schools as well!