acceptance/rejection letters

Started by 987654321
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

987654321

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
in everyones expirience, how late in the year are the last of the applicants accepted. I applyed to Nova and I still haven't heard a word. There's no getting a hold of anyone, and there's a bunch of other people i know that haven't heard????????

PS does anyone know if FAMU has the minimum of 50% on all sections rule?
And is there any wiggle room for schools that do?
 
alin33324 said:
in everyones expirience, how late in the year are the last of the applicants accepted. I applyed to Nova and I still haven't heard a word. There's no getting a hold of anyone, and there's a bunch of other people i know that haven't heard????????

PS does anyone know if FAMU has the minimum of 50% on all sections rule?
And is there any wiggle room for schools that do?

Well, FAMU accepts 95% of the people who completed thier prerequistes only at FAMU. I have friends that got in with barely a 3.0 but they go there right after high school. From what I heard, they only took three transfer students from other schools in 2005.

I encourage everybody to apply to FAMU but at the same time, don't carry too much hope! 🙁 Apply to other schools as well!