1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Acceptance Status?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by bmontdo, Dec 21, 2005.

1. bmontdo

bmontdo New Member

Pre-Medical
    Does anyone know whether UMDNJ call all the people accepted at once? What if some people have heard but others haven’t? Would they leave a voicemail? If you haven’t heard anything does that mean you are waitlisted?

For UNECOM have they sent out all their letters for people you interviewed last month?

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. HunterGatherer

HunterGatherer HunterGatherer
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    From the very small sample on SDN: last month(Nov) they called a good number in one day and few others much later. One person received a letter and did not get a phone call. They started making phone calls very late in the business day for their December meeting so it's possible they did not call everyone. good luck.

4. I'd put money down that you are on the alternate list. You have most likely been deemed an acceptable candidate, but not acceptable at this time. Welcome to the party. Your letter should arrive in about a week.

5. bmontdo

bmontdo New Member

Pre-Medical
    Looks like you were right about UMDNJ. Does anyone have an idea about how many people get in off the alternate list and how long it takes to hear?

6. PlasticMan

PlasticMan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Can you tell us what kind of stats you have to be put on the waitlist? Thnx.

7. yasha83

yasha83 Member
    5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm in the same boat with UMD-NJ and PCOM...just waiting....can anyone clarify what this means exactly as far as time frame? I'm sure its a broad range, but even ballpark? as far as the UNECOM letter, I interviewed on 11/15....and the letter came via certified mail today....unfortunately, I wasn't there and now it's sitting at the post office..... :thumbdown: