I agree that it depends on how competitive you already are. BU's program is not mandatory two years, but it is nice because if you don't get in right away after your first year, you stay on as a paid research assistant to finish a thesis, and also have the option of getting an MPH degree, so really, you are getting two degrees in two years, making money, and also, if you do really well in the program, you may get one of the 30-40 spots that they reserve per year in BUSM for graduates of GMS. The success rate for BU is very high for allopathic schools- 85% get in after two years. More would get in during the first year, but not many people apply then.
Georgetown I feel is less of a good program because it doesn't have as strong of a relationship with its own med school as Finch and BU both do. They only take 10-15 SMP students per year into their med school, which is a lot less than BU's 30-40 and Finch's 30-50. Also, once you graduate, if you didn't get in your first year, you don't have the support and built-in work options that you would have at BU.
I am going to BU, and I'm excited about it. I know nothing of Finch's program, but between BU and G'town, I think I made the right choice...