Acceptance to school

Started by DDSsc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DDSsc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted to USC Dec. 1st, but as I was reading the terms and conditions it said they may want to see all final transcripts.

I took 2 classes this past semester just in case I did not get in to school, but I did not report it on my AADSAS for Academic update.

Will they take back their offer if I give them my final transcript and they see the 2 classes? (Again, these classes were not on my AADSAS because I intended to put them on the next cycle if I did not get in). Also, I got one A and one B, so will that lead them to rescind their offer?

I've been hearing it's not a big deal, but I just want to make sure.
 
I got accepted to USC Dec. 1st, but as I was reading the terms and conditions it said they may want to see all final transcripts.

I took 2 classes this past semester just in case I did not get in to school, but I did not report it on my AADSAS for Academic update.

Will they take back their offer if I give them my final transcript and they see the 2 classes? (Again, these classes were not on my AADSAS because I intended to put them on the next cycle if I did not get in). Also, I got one A and one B, so will that lead them to rescind their offer?

I've been hearing it's not a big deal, but I just want to make sure.

Doesn't sound like a big deal. If you were previously hiding 2 classes (bad grades) before submitting AADSAS, thats probably bad.

I'm sure you are fine.
 
I got accepted to USC Dec. 1st, but as I was reading the terms and conditions it said they may want to see all final transcripts.

I took 2 classes this past semester just in case I did not get in to school, but I did not report it on my AADSAS for Academic update.

Will they take back their offer if I give them my final transcript and they see the 2 classes? (Again, these classes were not on my AADSAS because I intended to put them on the next cycle if I did not get in). Also, I got one A and one B, so will that lead them to rescind their offer?

I've been hearing it's not a big deal, but I just want to make sure.

hi! same here!

i didn't anticipate taking a course last term when i submitted my application, but did. i called ryan and he told me to report any changes or differences in writing, and that an email was acceptable. from what i understand, as long as you've completed the prereqs you should be fine. i'd shoot him an email or call the office if you're still unsure 🙂
 
hi! same here!

i didn't anticipate taking a course last term when i submitted my application, but did. i called ryan and he told me to report any changes or differences in writing, and that an email was acceptable. from what i understand, as long as you've completed the prereqs you should be fine. i'd shoot him an email or call the office if you're still unsure 🙂

Thanks!