Acceptance to US Army-Baylor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTHopeful921

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard whether they got into the US Army-Baylor DPT program?? im nervously waiting :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I found out about 2pm this afternoon that I was selected for the program. That was pretty late considering it was 4pm where my recruiter works, so give it another couple of days before you get too nervous.

Congrats armyslider. I'm in the same boat as you DPTHopeful. Still waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey thats great ArmySlider, congrats!! hopefully ill be seeing ya soon then :xf:

Congratulations armyslider! The Baylor program is one of the best, in my opinion, simply because not only are tuition and books free, but you also GET PAID! How much better can it get, besides also being a highly ranked program.

I'm still waiting too...almost losing hope! :scared:

Hey! I also found out last Thursday that I've been selected. Now I'm just waiting for official information and to find out what happens next... anyone know how much time we get to give our official response? Also, has anyone actually been down to San Antonio and seen the campus? As a California girl, Texas is going to be a whole new ballgame for me. Good luck everyone waiting to hear.

qsam16, congrats first off! who is your recruiter?? secondly, there is no campus- its down at Ft. Sam Houston in San Antonio. so you could probably google Ft. Sam Houston and see maps of the post, but its at the school house right off Stanley Road, if im not mistaken. if you dont mind me asking, what were your stats like this year? just trying to gauge to see if i stand a chance to get in this year. :confused:

Ft. Sam Houston is a great place! I was stationed there back in 1985. I went through the U.S. Army Radiologic Technologist program as my military specialty. The cafeterias are great. They had one where you could have the cooks build any kind of omelet that you wanted, and another that had Steak and Shrimp Thursday. I don't know if they do that anymore, but it was all the steak and fried shrimp you could eat.

San Antonio is a fun town. You can have lots of fun at the Riverwalk, and there are a ton of sites to see. Lots of great mexican food as well.

soooo, just found out that i was put on the OML... i cant think of any 3 letters in the english language (or any language for that matter) that i hate to hear more

Me too DPThopeful. Found out this morning. OML. Can't tell you how hugely dissapointed I am. Do you think you will reapply? I am considering. Will you attend another program instread?

qsam 16 I am also a ca girl who was selected. Good to know there will be someone to figure out texas with! :) Congrats again to everyone that made it this year.

forward14- yes i will reapply next year but i will also be applying to civilian schools this year as well. If i cant get into US Army Baylor, then i will petition for early release from the military to go to a civilian school. are you going to reapply next year as well?

Greetings! I happened across this page while taking a well-deserved study break. I am currently in the Army-Baylor PT class of 2013. Congratulations to everyone that made it in! And if you're on the waiting list, don't count yourself out too early. I know a handful of people from the classes of 2010 and 2012 who were put on the waiting list and still managed to make it in. And if things don't quite pan out the way you'd hoped, no biggie. You'll have some extra time to improve on some stats and take a second shot next year! Some people needed more than one shot, but I can tell you from my experiences that it may take a lot of work to get in, and even more work once you're here, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I can honestly say that I feel like I'm set for life now, and implore ya'll (they say "ya'll" in Texas) to take a second crack at it.

If you applied through this area, I have some questions about contacting the recruiter. Thanks!

hello there, anyone who has been eighter accepted into baylor or is already a student of baylor pt graduate school, could you please email me @ [email protected] i would really appreciate any help or advice you guys could give me about getting into the program, thanks again god bless. Jorge Garza