Acceptance to WorcesterMCPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vietricester

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anybody know after we got accepted, what grade we need to maintain in our last semester for Spring classes? I am struggling with my Statistics class so I am not sure if getting a C in that class will be alright, I dont want them to re-consider my admission.
 
vr,

I believe with any school.. you need atleast a passing grade. A passing grade to me is a C.
 
vietricester said:
does anybody know after we got accepted, what grade we need to maintain in our last semester for Spring classes? I am struggling with my Statistics class so I am not sure if getting a C in that class will be alright, I dont want them to re-consider my admission.

I'm fairly sure it's a C, but if I were you I would contact them to make sure..I wouldn't want you to go by the wrong info & regret it. Good luck 🙂 See you in the fall!