Acceptance with low GPA.

Started by pharm87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I was just wondering if any of you guys out there had the experience of getting into pharmacy school with a low gpa. (and by that I mean atleast 3.0). I would like to know if there is still hope for me. My gpa is about 3.2 🙁 and Im also a PhT
 
3.2 is more than enough to get you in so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Don't forget you need ec's too. Good luck.
 
Hey all,

I was just wondering if any of you guys out there had the experience of getting into pharmacy school with a low gpa. (and by that I mean atleast 3.0). I would like to know if there is still hope for me. My gpa is about 3.2 🙁 and Im also a PhT

You have middle of the road stats, so it will depend on where you plan on applying and how well you do on the pcat. I don't know anyone that got in with a 3.2gpa or lower (for socal schools) but there are many who do (in socal and other states), so good luck.