Acceptance without bachelors degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mwatz81

Reaction score
I’m a student that has completed the 90 credit minimum and all prerequisite courses that most schools require. I have good stats, 3.72 overall 3.74 science and 22 DAT, and so far I have been offered a spot at 2 schools. At all my interviews, everyone I talked to has a bachelors degree and many have more education. I was wondering if anyone else has been accepted without a degree or knows how many people are admitted without a degree.

Members don't see this ad.

I’m a student that has completed the 90 credit minimum and all prerequisite courses that most schools require. I have good stats, 3.72 overall 3.74 science and 22 DAT, and so far I have been offered a spot at 2 schools. At all my interviews, everyone I talked to has a bachelors degree and many have more education. I was wondering if anyone else has been accepted without a degree or knows how many people are admitted without a degree.
The dentist that I used to work for was in the same boat. Kudos to you, you get to save an extra year on undergraduate tuition. :thumbup:

Definitely in the minority, but not alone.

See if your college will accept your first year of DSchool credits toward your bachelors, so you could graduate after first year of DS. Not saying it is mandatory, but it would be nice to have the bachelors, and if you ever want to go to law or grad school, you will need it.