glk2101

10+ Year Member
May 27, 2008
NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i have completed all my pre reqs except for general chemistry lab..what happens if i get an acceptance and don't take the lab in the spring? do they review this later on?

harrygt

10+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2008
LA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i have completed all my pre reqs except for general chemistry lab..what happens if i get an acceptance and don't take the lab in the spring? do they review this later on?

Then your place will probably be offered to a lucky guy, waiting to get a spot in that school. They won't let you in, if you don't complete all the pre-requisites by the end of the spring session.

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
You can't finish a one credit lab?

About the Ads

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Academic Administration
im going to do it, its just a huge pain in the ass at my school, and it actually is many credits as gen chem lecture

Stuff like this builds character. Look how character filled we all are!

bcdds09

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental

Chem lab doesn't sound too bad, especially since you know you're going to d-school anyway.

Ghettob1aster

Ninja
10+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
You don't have to finish it by spring, you just have to finish it before you enroll.

Mazmel

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2008
NJ
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
i have a somewhat similar situation:

im a junior and i havent taken organic chemistry lab (2 credit) yet, and i rather take it senior year instead of next semester. will this be looked down upon by dental schools when i apply in may?

ryanaj

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
i have a somewhat similar situation:

im a junior and i havent taken organic chemistry lab (2 credit) yet, and i rather take it senior year instead of next semester. will this be looked down upon by dental schools when i apply in may?

I don't think they care so long as you have enough of the pre-reqs done by the time that you apply.

Mazmel

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2008
NJ
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I don't think they care so long as you have enough of the pre-reqs done by the time that you apply.

well i plan on applying in May. i wouldnt have orgo lab done until december (Fall semester). is this ok?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.