Acceptance

Started by au5233
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

au5233

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey hey!

so the day finally came and I can breathe again -- I got into my top choice!! Wow nothing beats this feeling...my jaw/cheek muscles were actually no lie sore by the end of the day saturday from smiling so much. They even called me on a sat to accept me, which was 2 days after I interviewd there.

Anyways to those who are loosing hope -- DON'T! You can do it if you truly want to, you just have to have the determination. And I'll be freeing up some interview dates at Case, Penn, Indiana, and NYU so hopefully that helps you guys out too =) I got 3 interviews last week (late dat scores)...I wonder if I'll get more this week. Regardless, my choice is made.

CHEERS!
 
Anyways to those who are loosing hope -- DON'T! You can do it if you truly want to, you just have to have the determination. !
...says the guy with the nearly-perfect GPA and DAT scores
tongue.gif


But seriously, congrats!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! but did you seriously think you would get rejected with a 24 on the DAT?? I think not! 😀


What is your top choice by the way?
 
lol oh god! I was just really discouraged b/c I had barely heard from any schools and thought I was too late for this cycle. lol. I knew my stats were good, just thought timing...that and my first 2 interviews went pretty crappy. Though I haven't been rejected from them...yet.

Anyways my top choice is Detroit Mercy. Def the school for me =) I'm sure I would of loved some of the other schools, like Penn, but I don't think any other school would have THAT many more advantages for me to pack up and go there.

Anyways guys, best of luck!! WE ROCK!
 
Interviews opened up:

Penn: Dec 13
Case: Jan 2
NYU: Jan 11
Indianna: Feb 11

YOUR WELCOME =)