Acceptances, now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pillow102

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't been accepted to any schools yet, but I can see myself getting accepted to NECO and PCO for some reason. Wishful thinking?
Anyway, my discussion question is a timely question it seems, and its for people who got acceptances to multiple schools. Which schools did you get accepted to and why did you choose the school you ended up committing to?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes but an admissions counselor said that an average of 20 people let go of their seats before the class begins. When I was waiting for my interview, one was calling in to give up their seat. Crossing Fingers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dont get your hopes up. Usually if you get into one, you get into the others. I got into all the schools I applied to. From reading previous posts, there doesn't seem to be many people who just get accepted into one school and rejected by all the other schools. But of course, all you can do is wait it out and call the school once in a while to check up on your status.

ps. I chose NECO cuz Boston is the place to be :)

I was accepted last Friday....Woo Hoo!