Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Acceptances?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by hjwarn, May 4, 2004.

1. hjwarn

hjwarn New Member

I had interviews at UT Austin and UW in Seattle and haven't heard anything yet. Just wondering if anyone had-starting to worry!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    UW just finished interviews last week. So far, they have only offered "early acceptance" acceptance to about 15 people. I would expect that you will hear from UW in the next 2 weeks.

4. sunkiki486

sunkiki486 Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm also waiting to hear back from UW...

I called UW yesterday and they told me that the committee met on Monday and will make most (if not all) decisions by the end of this week, and letters (both acceptance and rejection) will be mailed by the end of next week.

Good luck!! :luck:

5. hjwarn

hjwarn New Member

Thanks for the speedy replies. I'm feeling much better! Good luck to you both as well.

6. bananaface

Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    My friend Shawna watched the UW decision letters get mailed late yesterday (Tues May 4th). Your acceptance/decline letter should be coming in the next few days.

BTW hjwarn, you should enable private messaging.

Good luck to both of you!

7. UT-Frank

UT-Frank Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

UT Austin finished up their last rounds of Interviews April 24th. They've started sending out acceptances and rejections already....from what I've heard, everyone will hear something mid May (letters to be sent out May 10th). Visit the UT Pharmacy Thread for more info.

Good Luck!

8. Longhorn23

Longhorn23 Member
    5+ Year Member

I have just heard back from the UTexas pharm. school and here comes the best part- I have been accepted. A big thank you to all the posters here because you all have been really helpful with the information I wanted to know. I have learnt so much about the whole process just by reading what other people have asked.
    Gosh I am so happy- because I really thought I was a long shot w/ my residency problems and all.
    If any prepharmacy students have any questions about the application process at UT please free to contact me. I would like to help as much as the others have helped me. :)
    PS pls don't mind my grammar/sp -I can't think straight right now :D

9. UT-Frank

UT-Frank Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

CONGRATS LONGHORN23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW does it feel?????? See you in the Fall.

10. aggiedg02

aggiedg02 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'll see y'all in the fall as well! :D

11. sunkiki486

sunkiki486 Member
    7+ Year Member

Just got my acceptance letter from the Univ of WA today!!!!! Thanks for all your help :)

12. bananaface

Pharmacist
    Congratulations!

Anna