Acceptances?

Started by hjwarn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hjwarn

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had interviews at UT Austin and UW in Seattle and haven't heard anything yet. Just wondering if anyone had-starting to worry!!
 
hjwarn said:
I had interviews at UT Austin and UW in Seattle and haven't heard anything yet. Just wondering if anyone had-starting to worry!!

I'm also waiting to hear back from UW...

I called UW yesterday and they told me that the committee met on Monday and will make most (if not all) decisions by the end of this week, and letters (both acceptance and rejection) will be mailed by the end of next week.

Good luck!! :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the speedy replies. I'm feeling much better! Good luck to you both as well.
 
UT Austin finished up their last rounds of Interviews April 24th. They've started sending out acceptances and rejections already....from what I've heard, everyone will hear something mid May (letters to be sent out May 10th). Visit the UT Pharmacy Thread for more info.

Good Luck!
 
I have just heard back from the UTexas pharm. school and here comes the best part- I have been accepted. A big thank you to all the posters here because you all have been really helpful with the information I wanted to know. I have learnt so much about the whole process just by reading what other people have asked.
Gosh I am so happy- because I really thought I was a long shot w/ my residency problems and all.
If any prepharmacy students have any questions about the application process at UT please free to contact me. I would like to help as much as the others have helped me. 🙂
PS pls don't mind my grammar/sp -I can't think straight right now 😀
 
Longhorn23 said:
I have just heard back from the UTexas pharm. school and here comes the best part- I have been accepted. A big thank you to all the posters here because you all have been really helpful with the information I wanted to know. I have learnt so much about the whole process just by reading what other people have asked.
Gosh I am so happy- because I really thought I was a long shot w/ my residency problems and all.
If any prepharmacy students have any questions about the application process at UT please free to contact me. I would like to help as much as the others have helped me. 🙂
PS pls don't mind my grammar/sp -I can't think straight right now 😀

CONGRATS LONGHORN23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW does it feel?????? See you in the Fall.