Acceptances!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zbtb7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looks like some schools will be notifying over the weekend. :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

orly.jpg

What makes you say this?

Members don't see this ad :)
ME TOO! I jumped out of my bed and washed my face and re-checked to make sure I was not hallucinating... WAHHHHHHHH!

:D:oops::):cool:;):love::laugh::smuggrin::hardy:

But then again... I am 99.9% sure it was accidentally sent out this early. But I don't want to have to deal with that bad news quite yet, lol.

ME TOO! I jumped out of my bed and washed my face and re-checked to make sure I was not hallucinating... WAHHHHHHHH!

:D:oops::):cool:;):love::laugh::smuggrin::hardy:

But then again... I am 99.9% sure it was accidentally sent out this early. But I don't want to have to deal with that bad news quite yet, lol.

I think I know which school! congrats to those who got in!!! I was put on their "Under Continued Review" *sigh* pretty heartbroken......

If it's Case, we apologize... apparently we didn't set our emailing program to delay delivery of all our decisions. Sorry about that. But congratulations. We've notified ADEA of the issue so they know it was not our intention to break the traffic rules.

Congrats Zbtb7 and JAWSSS! Looks like you have some celebrating to do this weekend!

Got my first acceptance as well!!! Yay!!

Which schools sent out acceptances?

ahhh!!!! it seriously feels like christmas came early this year hahaha i'm so relieved!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think they're allowed to say based off of the traffic rules. if you go check out the school specific discussions you can see.

Congrats!!!!!!! That is awesome :) and unexpected I bet haha.

BIG Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations to everyone who received an acceptance this morning! :D

awesome! congrats to you all who found out early, now only if some schools i applied to would mistakenly send out their letters early hahaha

awesome! congrats to you all who found out early, now only if some schools i applied to would mistakenly send out their letters early hahaha

I second that! haha

Congratulations though. It is awesome that you know early! :thumbup:

Did any other schools besides Case Western send out some acceptances?

Post which schools you get accepted to...:) CONGRATS!

Congrats to you all who got accepted.

Case western really screwed up.. hahaha great job guys congratulations

OMG...thats a great news!!! Congrats you all.

I'm so extremely jealous of those of you who've gotten acceptances! but congrats! hope I can join the group in a few days

WOW. That's awesome. Good work guys! What a way to start the weekend!

I am so jelly right now. Congrats, everyone! You worked hard for it and deserve it. :)

NOVA sent out early too from what I've read...

It won't matter, there is no special advantage for any school that notifies 2 days before anybody else.

Congrats to everyone (today and in three days!)

:luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck: