Accepted, but... - Certiphi Time completion?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tman26

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, all!

I was accepted into dental school, but I have a question about the CBC via Certiphi. It's been 4-5 business days since I submitted the form, but I'm worried that it could stretch a bit further than that. I did list all of my "other" addresses from the date I was born until age 10, which were about 5 or 6 different addresses. I haven't moved in 15 years, so those other addresses are likely considered non-relevant information, but I'm worried that this could delay my CBC.

Would a school drop your position in the class if the CBC went over their deadline to receive it, even if you did everything on your end promptly? I realize the answer is probably no, but I usually stress over the most improbable outcomes! If anyone could ease my anxiety, I would be very appreciative! Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure if you contacted the school to let them know your situation they would extend the deadline.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm sure if you contacted the school to let them know your situation they would extend the deadline.
Advance, I think you're right. It's just reassuring to hear what I already had believed! Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user