Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!
Has anyone been accepted previously at a school they didn't want to go to and reapplied to others? I wonder if this is severely looked down upon. I've heard stories that admissions will absolutely not pay attention to those who've been previously accepted to ANY school. I recently have had a change of plans and want to stay closer to my family. I also heard they won't let you reapply. People are telling me different things. Any thoughts?
Has anyone been accepted previously at a school they didn't want to go to and reapplied to others? I wonder if this is severely looked down upon. I've heard stories that admissions will absolutely not pay attention to those who've been previously accepted to ANY school. I recently have had a change of plans and want to stay closer to my family. I also heard they won't let you reapply. People are telling me different things. Any thoughts?