Accepted CU Premedical Postbaccalaureate Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oohsonatural

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was recently accepted to the CU Premed Postbacc and wanted to see if anyone else out there has applied and heard back about the program!

Members don't see this ad.

CU? Columbia?

If so: waste of money, terrible advising, unnecessarily harsh grading curved only against other post-baccs, accepts people they know can't make it and lets them fail out while pocketing their tuition, made errors or perhaps outright lies in my committee letter that nearly kept me out of med school (happened to other people too), expensive relative to other programs nearby.

If I could do it again I would probably do a DIY postbacc program.

Last edited:
University of Colorado..

It is not a DIY program, but you can take all required prereqs (in addition to genetics and not including biochem for the 2015 MCAT) all in one year (summer, fall and spring). Not too expensive.. more than Harvard Extension but less time.

University of Colorado..

It is not a DIY program, but you can take all required prereqs (in addition to genetics and not including biochem for the 2015 MCAT) all in one year (summer, fall and spring). Not too expensive.. more than Harvard Extension but less time.