Quantcast

Accepted to BU, but should I go there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

konovsi

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
82
Reaction score
0

Members don't see this ad.
I have two more interviews coming up in maryland and UMDNJ, was waitlisted at Buffalo, waiting to hear from Temple ( interviewed mid Dec) and Stony brook( nov). Now the BU deposit ( $2000) is due by Feb 25, and I am strongly considering paying the deposit in case i dont get into any other school. Is this a mistake or you think I am making the right move? Considering this is my second time applying.

gpa 3.3, sci 3.15
dat 19/19/17
2yr dental assistant
 

IWuvTeef

Dentist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
392
Reaction score
0
i would put down the deposit just to be on the safe side...you never know.

good luck
 

aceking

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
195
Reaction score
1
can u ask for an extension?
if not, maybe it is safe to just pay i guess
 

egpndoc

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
konovsi said:
I have two more interviews coming up in maryland and UMDNJ, was waitlisted at Buffalo, waiting to hear from Temple ( interviewed mid Dec) and Stony brook( nov). Now the BU deposit ( $2000) is due by Feb 25, and I am strongly considering paying the deposit in case i dont get into any other school. Is this a mistake or you think I am making the right move? Considering this is my second time applying.

gpa 3.3, sci 3.15
dat 19/19/17
2yr dental assistant
ask for an extension . tell them u need more time to get the money. if they say no, then pay it whats $2000 for the rest of ur career? u will make $2000 on two veneers. better safe than sorry
 
Top