konovsi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2004
Status
I have two more interviews coming up in maryland and UMDNJ, was waitlisted at Buffalo, waiting to hear from Temple ( interviewed mid Dec) and Stony brook( nov). Now the BU deposit ( $2000) is due by Feb 25, and I am strongly considering paying the deposit in case i dont get into any other school. Is this a mistake or you think I am making the right move? Considering this is my second time applying.

gpa 3.3, sci 3.15
dat 19/19/17
2yr dental assistant

aceking

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2004
Status
can u ask for an extension?
if not, maybe it is safe to just pay i guess

egpndoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2005
So Cal
Status
konovsi said:
I have two more interviews coming up in maryland and UMDNJ, was waitlisted at Buffalo, waiting to hear from Temple ( interviewed mid Dec) and Stony brook( nov). Now the BU deposit ( $2000) is due by Feb 25, and I am strongly considering paying the deposit in case i dont get into any other school. Is this a mistake or you think I am making the right move? Considering this is my second time applying.

gpa 3.3, sci 3.15
dat 19/19/17
2yr dental assistant
ask for an extension . tell them u need more time to get the money. if they say no, then pay it whats $2000 for the rest of ur career? u will make $2000 on two veneers. better safe than sorry

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads