Accepted to Buffalo!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buffalo2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got into Buffalo! Check your AADSAS!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
haha is this a joke? first post :p? congrats..lol

this guy seems legit
rolleyes_color.gif

i know...i feel like someone is pulling my chain..this is not funny!!!

i knew i should have just gone to bed and found out tomorrow...now im over here frantically refreshing my aadsas and the op is thinking "gotcha"

if this is true though congrats!

Can anyone else verify Buffalo?

lol I assume sub zero temps?

spill it. what's going on ?
I hope you enjoy VERY cold weather, LOTS of snow, an economy in the garbage, lots of poverty and lots of crime. GREAT bars and football though, also food is very good.

I hope you enjoy VERY cold weather, LOTS of snow, an economy in the garbage, lots of poverty and lots of crime. GREAT bars and football though, also food is very good.

They got into dental school ... that makes up for all of that :)

PS I'm from around there too and the cold isn't unbearable.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's where I'm from lol.. HAVE FUN, hope you know what you're in for.

Go post on the pre-med boards combatbarbie. People are getting accepted to dental school here, something we worked our entire lives for. Last thing we need is you to tell us "hope you know what you're in for" crap. I assume most people did their research on where they applied and don't need someone angry with their location to remind us about the downfalls. We are just going to school there, you are stuck there. You lose.

Go post on the pre-med boards combatbarbie. People are getting accepted to dental school here, something we worked our entire lives for. Last thing we need is you to tell us "hope you know what you're in for" crap. I assume most people did their research on where they applied and don't need someone angry with their location to remind us about the downfalls. We are just going to school there, you are stuck there. You lose.
screw off dude, I'm just giving my opinion because I'm from there. I congratulated him then said watch out. There are somethings about places you cant look up.

screw off dude, I'm just giving my opinion because I'm from there. I congratulated him then said watch out. There are somethings about places you cant look up.

I would "screw off" but unlike you, i'm posting on the correct boards. We are PRE-DENTAL students and as a result I think we are intelligent enough to be able to look up weather conditions about where we are going. Besides, we will be studying indoors most of the time.

"There are somethings about places you cant look up"

That made me lol. I think 95% of us already knew how cold Buffalo is and how much snow it gets. The other 5% i fashion is smart enough to find out. I guess pre-dents really are smarter than pre-health :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

edit: And your defense is flawed. You only gave your opinion because you got pestered by him two more times. You left him at "I hope you know what you're in store for".

yea, I saw all that while I was up there. yay for football, thou. Right? :)

It's cool with being real. Can't hate on someone for being real. I gotta know how many layers to dress in, right?

yea, I saw all that while I was up there. yay for football, thou. Right? :)

It's cool with being real. Can't hate on someone for being real. I gotta know how many layers to dress in, right?
If you enjoy going out, it can be A LOT of fun... Plus Canada is right around the corner (BIG party). The weather is depressing though, very grey from Jan-late April. Orchard park is only 20 min away and football is god there. The people can be very "so-so" depends on where you stay.

I would "screw off" but unlike you, i'm posting on the correct boards. We are PRE-DENTAL students and as a result I think we are intelligent enough to be able to look up weather conditions about where we are going. Besides, we will be studying indoors most of the time.

"There are somethings about places you cant look up"

That made me lol. I think 95% of us already knew how cold Buffalo is and how much snow it gets. The other 5% i fashion is smart enough to find out. I guess pre-dents really are smarter than pre-health :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

edit: And your defense is flawed. You only gave your opinion because you got pestered by him two more times. You left him at "I hope you know what you're in store for".
LOL the original poster doesn't even have a problem with me. Obviously my hometown is going to catch my eye on a board. Whats your deal why are you such a loser??

LOL the original poster doesn't even have a problem with me. Obviously my hometown is going to catch my eye on a board. Whats your deal why are you such a loser??

Obviously he doesn't, he just got into dental school.

I'm going to sleep, hopefully by the morning you will be back on the right boards where you belong.

And really, you have no merit calling someone a loser. While I sleep in a nice cozy bed tonight, you can keep complaining to everyone about where you live.

See yah later....combatbarbie lol

If you enjoy going out, it can be A LOT of fun... Plus Canada is right around the corner (BIG party). The weather is depressing though, very grey from Jan-late April. Orchard park is only 20 min away and football is god there. The people can be very "so-so" depends on where you stay.

Ha. Party where it's legal. Kegstand in a coat. Bring flashlights. Got it.

Obviously he doesn't, he just got into dental school.

I'm going to sleep, hopefully by the morning you will be back on the right boards where you belong.

And really, you have no merit calling someone a loser. While I sleep in a nice cozy bed tonight, you can keep complaining to everyone about where you live.

See yah later....combatbarbie lol
I moved I live in Hawaii...

STFU both of you.

Has anyone else been accepted to Buffalo??? This is the only guy so far?

i dont get it, only one person. anyone else got into buffalo??

i dont know what to believe?:(

Interesting that only 1 person has their status changed so far on SDN for Buffalo.

Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!