• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

    October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

    Register Now!

  • Site Updates Coming Soon

    Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

    LEARN MORE

Accepted to Buffalo!!!

About the Ads

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
1,539
3
151
  1. Dental Student
this guy seems legit
rolleyes_color.gif
 
Upvote 0
About the Ads

DiNoZeRo2o9

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2008
513
0
0
Stockton, CA
  1. Dental Student
That's where I'm from lol.. HAVE FUN, hope you know what you're in for.

Go post on the pre-med boards combatbarbie. People are getting accepted to dental school here, something we worked our entire lives for. Last thing we need is you to tell us "hope you know what you're in for" crap. I assume most people did their research on where they applied and don't need someone angry with their location to remind us about the downfalls. We are just going to school there, you are stuck there. You lose.
 
Upvote 0

Combatbarbie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2008
70
0
0
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Go post on the pre-med boards combatbarbie. People are getting accepted to dental school here, something we worked our entire lives for. Last thing we need is you to tell us "hope you know what you're in for" crap. I assume most people did their research on where they applied and don't need someone angry with their location to remind us about the downfalls. We are just going to school there, you are stuck there. You lose.
screw off dude, I'm just giving my opinion because I'm from there. I congratulated him then said watch out. There are somethings about places you cant look up.
 
Upvote 0

DiNoZeRo2o9

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2008
513
0
0
Stockton, CA
  1. Dental Student
screw off dude, I'm just giving my opinion because I'm from there. I congratulated him then said watch out. There are somethings about places you cant look up.

I would "screw off" but unlike you, i'm posting on the correct boards. We are PRE-DENTAL students and as a result I think we are intelligent enough to be able to look up weather conditions about where we are going. Besides, we will be studying indoors most of the time.

"There are somethings about places you cant look up"

That made me lol. I think 95% of us already knew how cold Buffalo is and how much snow it gets. The other 5% i fashion is smart enough to find out. I guess pre-dents really are smarter than pre-health :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

edit: And your defense is flawed. You only gave your opinion because you got pestered by him two more times. You left him at "I hope you know what you're in store for".
 
Upvote 0

Buffalo2013

New Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2008
5
0
0
I hope you enjoy VERY cold weather, LOTS of snow, an economy in the garbage, lots of poverty and lots of crime. GREAT bars and football though, also food is very good.

yea, I saw all that while I was up there. yay for football, thou. Right? :)

It's cool with being real. Can't hate on someone for being real. I gotta know how many layers to dress in, right?
 
Upvote 0

Combatbarbie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2008
70
0
0
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
yea, I saw all that while I was up there. yay for football, thou. Right? :)

It's cool with being real. Can't hate on someone for being real. I gotta know how many layers to dress in, right?
If you enjoy going out, it can be A LOT of fun... Plus Canada is right around the corner (BIG party). The weather is depressing though, very grey from Jan-late April. Orchard park is only 20 min away and football is god there. The people can be very "so-so" depends on where you stay.
 
Upvote 0

Combatbarbie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2008
70
0
0
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I would "screw off" but unlike you, i'm posting on the correct boards. We are PRE-DENTAL students and as a result I think we are intelligent enough to be able to look up weather conditions about where we are going. Besides, we will be studying indoors most of the time.

"There are somethings about places you cant look up"

That made me lol. I think 95% of us already knew how cold Buffalo is and how much snow it gets. The other 5% i fashion is smart enough to find out. I guess pre-dents really are smarter than pre-health :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

edit: And your defense is flawed. You only gave your opinion because you got pestered by him two more times. You left him at "I hope you know what you're in store for".
LOL the original poster doesn't even have a problem with me. Obviously my hometown is going to catch my eye on a board. Whats your deal why are you such a loser??
 
Upvote 0

DiNoZeRo2o9

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2008
513
0
0
Stockton, CA
  1. Dental Student
LOL the original poster doesn't even have a problem with me. Obviously my hometown is going to catch my eye on a board. Whats your deal why are you such a loser??

Obviously he doesn't, he just got into dental school.

I'm going to sleep, hopefully by the morning you will be back on the right boards where you belong.

And really, you have no merit calling someone a loser. While I sleep in a nice cozy bed tonight, you can keep complaining to everyone about where you live.

See yah later....combatbarbie lol
 
Upvote 0

Buffalo2013

New Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2008
5
0
0
If you enjoy going out, it can be A LOT of fun... Plus Canada is right around the corner (BIG party). The weather is depressing though, very grey from Jan-late April. Orchard park is only 20 min away and football is god there. The people can be very "so-so" depends on where you stay.

Ha. Party where it's legal. Kegstand in a coat. Bring flashlights. Got it.
 
Upvote 0

Combatbarbie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2008
70
0
0
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Obviously he doesn't, he just got into dental school.

I'm going to sleep, hopefully by the morning you will be back on the right boards where you belong.

And really, you have no merit calling someone a loser. While I sleep in a nice cozy bed tonight, you can keep complaining to everyone about where you live.

See yah later....combatbarbie lol
I moved I live in Hawaii...
 
Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.