Accepted to Cincy!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nc_tradition

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my acceptance letter to cincinnati. I interviewed in early January and am just now hearing back from them.
Now i have to choose from Cincy and Samford and should hear back from UK in the next 2 weeks.
Anyone else heard anything?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't know Cincy let people know that early!! Congrats!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance letter to cincinnati. I interviewed in early January and am just now hearing back from them.
Now i have to choose from Cincy and Samford and should hear back from UK in the next 2 weeks.

Congrats! nc. Yes, they said March, but this is good news.:thumbup:

yea i know thats what they told me. late march to mid april i was surprised myself when i got the letter today.
good luck to everyone else

nc_tradition, do you mind sharing your stats?

well i have a 3.74 gpa a 57 pcat. tons of volunteer and extracurricular activities. work in a pharmacy as a tech

Congrats nc_tradition. Well, my friend interviewed at Cincy and UK. UK definitely has the more presitigious program. I have heard good things about Samford as well. UC may be a little cheaper, but UK definitely gets their students more involved. Lexington is a nicer city to live in as well. Also, UK has more opportunity for specialization. Well, good luck everyone.

Have you decided one yet???
ray

well yes a 57 pcat should be surprising but cincy doesnt really look at pcat that hard. they just started requiring it like 1 or 2 years ago so they are still in there old ways. besides a 3.74gpa is pretty good and i dominated my interview and followed with a sweet thank you letter. dont be hating on me bc ive been accepted already. not my problem that you're not as well rounded individual as i am.

and ray no i havent decided yet on where im going. cincy is requiring my deposit be in by march 9th and samfords is due like the 16th. so im going to hold out on both of those deposits til the last minute hoping to hear from UK

dont be hating on me bc ive been accepted already. not my problem that you're not as well rounded individual as i am.

I hope you were joking when you said that, cause if it wasn't a joke, then you ain't as rounded as you might think you are.

Anyway, I'm just surprised cause my friend didn't get accepted until late March last year with a 3.79 and 91 PCAT.

i was joking but still i dont understand either. i may have really impressed them or something in the interview. i cant explain it