• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

nc_tradition

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I just got my acceptance letter to cincinnati. I interviewed in early January and am just now hearing back from them.
Now i have to choose from Cincy and Samford and should hear back from UK in the next 2 weeks.
Anyone else heard anything?

About the Ads

yougogirl

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I just got my acceptance letter to cincinnati. I interviewed in early January and am just now hearing back from them.
Now i have to choose from Cincy and Samford and should hear back from UK in the next 2 weeks.

Congrats! nc. Yes, they said March, but this is good news.:thumbup:

nc_tradition

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
yea i know thats what they told me. late march to mid april i was surprised myself when i got the letter today.
good luck to everyone else

nc_tradition

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
well i have a 3.74 gpa a 57 pcat. tons of volunteer and extracurricular activities. work in a pharmacy as a tech

drcase2011

10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Congrats nc_tradition. Well, my friend interviewed at Cincy and UK. UK definitely has the more presitigious program. I have heard good things about Samford as well. UC may be a little cheaper, but UK definitely gets their students more involved. Lexington is a nicer city to live in as well. Also, UK has more opportunity for specialization. Well, good luck everyone.

Ray1234

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy

Have you decided one yet???
ray

nc_tradition

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
well yes a 57 pcat should be surprising but cincy doesnt really look at pcat that hard. they just started requiring it like 1 or 2 years ago so they are still in there old ways. besides a 3.74gpa is pretty good and i dominated my interview and followed with a sweet thank you letter. dont be hating on me bc ive been accepted already. not my problem that you're not as well rounded individual as i am.

and ray no i havent decided yet on where im going. cincy is requiring my deposit be in by march 9th and samfords is due like the 16th. so im going to hold out on both of those deposits til the last minute hoping to hear from UK

KellyBean

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2007
In the middle of nowhere
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
dont be hating on me bc ive been accepted already. not my problem that you're not as well rounded individual as i am.

I hope you were joking when you said that, cause if it wasn't a joke, then you ain't as rounded as you might think you are.

Anyway, I'm just surprised cause my friend didn't get accepted until late March last year with a 3.79 and 91 PCAT.

nc_tradition

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
i was joking but still i dont understand either. i may have really impressed them or something in the interview. i cant explain it

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.