Accepted to Mercer!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rx_of_Music

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an acceptance letter from Mercer today. Reading "To: Class of 2010" felt surreal. Now I have to wait till mid-April to hear from UGA (my first choice), but at least I know I am a part of the class of 2010! :D Good luck to those still staking out their mailboxes.

Members don't see this ad.

Rx_of_Music said:
I received an acceptance letter from Mercer today. Reading "To: Class of 2010" felt surreal. Now I have to wait till mid-April to hear from UGA (my first choice), but at least I know I am a part of the class of 2010! :D Good luck to those still staking out their mailboxes.

wow..congrats!!!!! yes, it feels sooo good to know that you're going somewhere next year.... :)
I gotta say you have vey impressive stas...

Rx_of_Music said:
Congratulations from a fellow Georgian! I am interviewing with Mercer next week, so maybe we'll be classmates eventually. I decided not to apply to UGA, because I can't relocate to Athens and I didn't think that drive every day would be feasible. Are you going to have to go ahead and pay Mercer a deposit? I had no idea it would take UGA so long to notify - that's a long time to wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :clap: :hardy: :clap: :hardy: :clap: :hardy:

rxlynn said:
Congratulations from a fellow Georgian! I am interviewing with Mercer next week, so maybe we'll be classmates eventually. I decided not to apply to UGA, because I can't relocate to Athens and I didn't think that drive every day would be feasible. Are you going to have to go ahead and pay Mercer a deposit? I had no idea it would take UGA so long to notify - that's a long time to wait.

Yes I will pay the $250 deposit. I look at it as the best insurance I'll ever buy. $250 is a lot cheaper than losing a year salary as a pharmacist cause I started a year later. That old cliche of "don't put all your eggs in the same basket' defininatley applies to those appling to pharmacy school!