Accepted to NECO...What now?

Started by kquang
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kquang

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone...I was accepted to NECO a few months ago and I haven't heard much from them since I sent in my deposit. I was wondering what the next step is in the process. Should I be looking for loans or an apartment? Thanks!
 
kquang said:
Hey everyone...I was accepted to NECO a few months ago and I haven't heard much from them since I sent in my deposit. I was wondering what the next step is in the process. Should I be looking for loans or an apartment? Thanks!

Did you call them to confirm that they received your deposit? Did you receive an acceptance letter? You should also receive some sort of package that they send to accepted students....
 
CDN_twin said:
Did you call them to confirm that they received your deposit? Did you receive an acceptance letter? You should also receive some sort of package that they send to accepted students....


yeah...I've received an acceptance letter which asked for a deposit and I've confirmed with the school that they have received my deposit.