Accepted to NYU with interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

georgiadat

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed 2 weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone has interviewed there and been accepted yet? Also, how did the notify you, email or postal mail? There are tons of people getting invites without interview and I was wondering if there were any with invites from interviews. Thanks in advance!

BTW... What were your stats?

Members don't see this ad.

georgiadat said:
I interviewed 2 weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone has interviewed there and been accepted yet? Also, how did the notify you, email or postal mail? There are tons of people getting invites without interview and I was wondering if there were any with invites from interviews. Thanks in advance!

BTW... What were your stats?

Hey
the deadline for the applications is not over yet, they are already accepting people!!! :eek:

I hope those letters or emails come in soon. I just interviewed there and the school is bomb. Everything is top-notch and professional, faculty and students are real chill, and how can you complain about living in NYC. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
ajy1013 said:
I hope those letters or emails come in soon. I just interviewed there and the school is bomb. Everything is top-notch and professional, faculty and students are real chill, and how can you complain about living in NYC. :D

hey, did u interview on the 20th also? i was the tall chinese dude with glasses

Haha. Yea bro. I was the other tall Asian guy rockin the glasses. My name is Andy. :thumbup:

Nice to meet you Andy! :D *No I didn't interview there.* :laugh: