Accepted to Ross yet?

bluenumber6

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hi I wanted to ask you any of you guys if you have been accepted to Ross recently or even had an interview and are awaiting the results.

Can you please tell me your OVERALL GPA and Science GPA and MCAT score?

Also if you did research... etc or not.

Andichad4JC

Membership Revoked
    Removed
    10+ Year Member
    Jul 19, 2006
    1. Pre-Medical
      bluenumber6 said:
      Hi I wanted to ask you any of you guys if you have been accepted to Ross recently or even had an interview and are awaiting the results.

Can you please tell me your OVERALL GPA and Science GPA and MCAT score?

Also if you did research... etc or not.

You are going to laugh! After reading everyone's concern about getting into schools with certain scores (MCAT 29?!?!?! 25?!?!?!; GPA 3.9?!?!?!). Well, let me offer you rest, I got accepted to Ross (and will start this january) with a freakin 20 MCAT and a 3.33 G.P.A.! SO THERE! I don't think anyone has anything to worry about. Just show that you are dedicated.

I should note that I do have two publications (four pending), two years of research (6 research projects) and I am completing a Masters in Biomedical Science. I worked for Loma Linda University Med for 5 years in clinical and shadowed. None of these are any more significant than other vitae padding attempts. I guess i should have spent more of my time in the books LOL.

God bless!

~Andy

bluenumber6

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jun 23, 2006
      1. Pre-Medical
        Andichad4JC said:
        You are going to laugh! After reading everyone's concern about getting into schools with certain scores (MCAT 29?!?!?! 25?!?!?!; GPA 3.9?!?!?!). Well, let me offer you rest, I got accepted to Ross (and will start this january) with a freakin 20 MCAT and a 3.33 G.P.A.! SO THERE! I don't think anyone has anything to worry about. Just show that you are dedicated.

I should note that I do have two publications (four pending), two years of research (6 research projects) and I am completing a Masters in Biomedical Science. I worked for Loma Linda University Med for 5 years in clinical and shadowed. None of these are any more significant than other vitae padding attempts. I guess i should have spent more of my time in the books LOL.

God bless!

~Andy

OMG you are my hero. Except for all those publications! wow thats a lot to live up to. I'm just doing amateur research in a lab that im volunteering at. Well i'd still like a more replies to this. ANyone else??? please surprise me more! :thumbup:

About the Ads

McGillGrad

Building Mind and Body
        10+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Dec 21, 2002
        1. Resident [Any Field]
          I do not think that some of you realize that many people applying to Ross and other Carib schools do not even have a 3.0 and might be sporting a sub-25 MCAT.

uknowwhoitis

10+ Year Member
          Jun 21, 2006
          1. Pre-Medical
            i am going to apply about 1st week of august...its not too late in terms of rolling admissions is it? How many do they take for jan 07 and about what percent has filled up? probably hard to answer second question but hey, why not!!!1

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.