Accepted to Touro MS Program (Class of 2026)! Anyone Else Going?

Started by ishaque10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ishaque10

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I just got accepted into Touro’s MS program at the Middletown campus for the Class of 2026 and will be attending! I'm super excited about this next chapter.

Is anyone else here planning to go? Would love to connect with future classmates and maybe start a group chat! Let me know if you're in!

Also, for those who have gone through this program, do you have any advice or tips for success? I know that maintaining a 3.45 GPA guarantees admission into the DO program, so I want to make sure I stay on track. Any study strategies or general insights would be greatly appreciated!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I just got accepted into Touro’s MS program at the Middletown campus for the Class of 2026 and will be attending! I'm super excited about this next chapter.

Is anyone else here planning to go? Would love to connect with future classmates and maybe start a group chat! Let me know if you're in!

Also, for those who have gone through this program, do you have any advice or tips for success? I know that maintaining a 3.45 GPA guarantees admission into the DO program, so I want to make sure I stay on track. Any study strategies or general insights would be greatly appreciated!
I sent you a DM with soem questions that I had. Hope it's ok if I do so.