ACCEPTED to University of Findlay's Bridge DPT program!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

B.Resilient

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was just accepted for the class of 2018. I begin on Jan. 8. For those on here who have been accepted or are currently in the program I have a couple of questions for you:

- Where do you guys commute/travel from? Where do you stay when your in town?
- Does the weekend consist of Friday - Sunday, and what are the times?
- How are courses taken while back at home during the weekday, where ever that may be?
- What should I expect about the program, stress, "preparedness" for the boards?
- How are the exams, homework, labs?
- How is your rapport with your classmates that you see every other weekend?

Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I was just accepted for the class of 2018. I begin on Jan. 8. For those on here who have been accepted or are currently in the program I have a couple of questions for you:

- How are courses taken while back at home during the weekday, where ever that may be?
- What should I expect about the program, stress, "preparedness" for the boards?

Thanks!!!

Hello,
I just received my acceptance letter a few days ago from The University of Findlay's PTA to DPT program, and am curious to hear opinions of the program from individuals who are going through the program or have who have completed the program.

*How are/were your experiences with the program?
*How are the exams, labs, and homework assigned/performed? i.e. on-site at the university, online at home, or mixture of both?
*Where do people that commute from far distances usually stay when in Findlay for classes?
*Do most of the students work Full-time or Part-time throughout the program?
*Is there any advice you would give to someone going into the program that would help them be successful in completing the PTA to DPT program?

Thank you for your time, and all the best wishes to you in your future endeavors!

Thanks!!!

Hi I was accepted for class of 2019! How was the program so far? I'm thinking of just commuting from NJ and just flying, do you think that's plausible? Good luck on the program!