Accepted to USN...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vanstudent1986

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could all those who got accepted to USN let us know your stats as well as which campus who chose...

Members don't see this ad.

I think that this is a great idea.Unfortunately,I have not heard anything yet!!!!! My first choice is nevada campus.

I think Dr.Deyoung hasn't called people putting their preferences for the nevada campus yet. So far I've read in those posts that only people going to the Utah campus got calls. SO sit tight dudes!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
I think he is going to call people who put the Nevada campus as their first choice this week. I just got a voice message for a follow-up.

I think he is going to call people who put the Nevada campus as their first choice this week. I just got a voice message for a follow-up.
Hi, Are u sure that he is going to call people this week????????

I am positive. I just got accepted, and I put the Nevada campus as my first choice.

Wow .........Congratulations, did they call you today???????

I am positive. I just got accepted, and I put the Nevada campus as my first choice.

Congrats.

I'll add you to the roll call thread under USN Henderson:)

Same here, got a call from Dr. Deyoung around 2pm yesterday....vegas was my first choice....so just hang on if you haven't heard anything yet

Same here, got a call from Dr. Deyoung around 2pm yesterday....vegas was my first choice....so just hang on if you haven't heard anything yet

Congrats to you too!

I'll add you to the roll call thread under USN Henderson

for everyone that got accepted to henderson campus, what are your stats? thanks.

anyone got any calls today from Dr. Deyoung?