• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

vanstudent1986

10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Could all those who got accepted to USN let us know your stats as well as which campus who chose...

pharmacy2007

10+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I think that this is a great idea.Unfortunately,I have not heard anything yet!!!!! My first choice is nevada campus.

PharmdA07

10+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
I think Dr.Deyoung hasn't called people putting their preferences for the nevada campus yet. So far I've read in those posts that only people going to the Utah campus got calls. SO sit tight dudes!:D

About the Ads

ang3l86

10+ Year Member
May 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I think he is going to call people who put the Nevada campus as their first choice this week. I just got a voice message for a follow-up.

pharmacy2007

10+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I think he is going to call people who put the Nevada campus as their first choice this week. I just got a voice message for a follow-up.
Hi, Are u sure that he is going to call people this week????????

ang3l86

10+ Year Member
May 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I am positive. I just got accepted, and I put the Nevada campus as my first choice.

johnqt84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Same here, got a call from Dr. Deyoung around 2pm yesterday....vegas was my first choice....so just hang on if you haven't heard anything yet

dumbguy

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
for everyone that got accepted to henderson campus, what are your stats? thanks.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.