Accepted..Undergrad motivation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rg2o3

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having similar feelings as I. I have been accepted for a class of 2022 and since my acceptance, I am struggling to find motivation for my final undergrad classes. I am by no means doing poorly. I am actually on par with my normal grades, but I am SO DEMOTIVATED. I guess Im just looking for some motivation or something.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having similar feelings as I. I have been accepted for a class of 2022 and since my acceptance, I am struggling to find motivation for my final undergrad classes. I am by no means doing poorly. I am actually on par with my normal grades, but I am SO DEMOTIVATED. I guess Im just looking for some motivation or something.

Sounds pretty normal. If you’re keeping up with your usual level, there’s nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 1 user
heres some motivation, some schools will rescind acceptance if you get anything lower than a C.
Also, take a super light schedule in spring

Members don't see this ad :)
Same thing on my end. Just kind of ready for it to end lol. I'm over undergrad, and ready to learn how to be a doc.

heres some motivation, some schools will rescind acceptance if you get anything lower than a C.
Also, take a super light schedule in spring
Haha yeah. No where near a C. Still up in the 3.9’s. But yes that is my motivation at the moment .

Same here. It's actually super nice though; I have a cGPA over 3.8 so as you can imagine I'm usually pretty neurotic about my grades.

Now I get to sit back and not kill myself for a 4.0 semester...I'll settle for a B+/B ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Same here. It's actually super nice though; I have a cGPA over 3.8 so as you can imagine I'm usually pretty neurotic about my grades.

Now I get to sit back and not kill myself for a 4.0 semester...I'll settle for a B+/B ;)
Haha same here! But I still find myself stressing one minute and the next minute in the “I can finally get some Bs” mode

Haha same here! But I still find myself stressing one minute and the next minute in the “I can finally get some Bs” mode
I feel that! I finally let go though....we're gonna have enough to stress about next year!

Reactions: 2 users
I was like that last year... Even when I wasn't applying lol

I relate to this SO much
It’s HORRIBLE. As I sit here in the library studying for finals, or at least trying to study for finals.