Accepted W/O a Degree

Started by jb4teen
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jb4teen

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I just wanted to make a thread to see who got accepted into optometry school with out having a undergraduate degree. What #'s do you have?

I have:
GPA of 3.45
overall OAT 340
Science OAT 370
From Canada

Just wonder if I have a chance.
 
Hi jb4teen,

I was accepted at UWaterloo this year after 2 years of undergrad. I had only the prerequistes, none of the recommended courses.

GPA ~3.6
OAT overall 360
OAT science 380

If the rest of your application is strong I would think you have a good shot.

Best of Luck.