rsquier
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!
I was recently accepted to Meritus School of Osteopathic Medicine (MSOM)! I’m stoked. Do you all have any advice as to topics I could be studying before I matriculate in order to set myself up for success as much as possible? I have never actually taken anatomy, so I’m considering taking an actual class from community college or something for that. Other than that, I was thinking of self-studying. Any ideas? Thank you in advance!
I was recently accepted to Meritus School of Osteopathic Medicine (MSOM)! I’m stoked. Do you all have any advice as to topics I could be studying before I matriculate in order to set myself up for success as much as possible? I have never actually taken anatomy, so I’m considering taking an actual class from community college or something for that. Other than that, I was thinking of self-studying. Any ideas? Thank you in advance!