accepting interview offer in writing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waikiki

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just received my first interview offer from Baylor in the mail today.
I just need some assistance on how to accept the offer in writing. What should I say, to whom should I address the letter to, and what should be the format of the letter?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

call them and set the date by phone! the earlier the better

waikiki said:
I just need some assistance on how to accept the offer in writing. What should I say, to whom should I address the letter to, and what should be the format of the letter?

Thanks!
I already replied to this thread in the dental forum. Check there.

Members don't see this ad :)
waikiki said:

Thanks!

hi

i would advise for you to call and ask for the earliest date and see if they want an official document from you (the form you are taking about -in writing). ask, if the info should be addressed to an one in particular.

GOOD LUCK

Reply to Dr. Miller and just say something like you are writing this letter to formally accept the interview on the specified time and date that they gave you.

I also received an interview from Baylor and that is what I did. Hope this helps. What day is your interview?? Mine is on the 28th.

mine's on 9/1.
Best wishes! (tell me how it goes :)

Do you guys mind sharing your stats and when you applied?

GeauxTigers said:
Do you guys mind sharing your stats and when you applied?[/QUO

Don't mind at all.

Major: Biochemistry
GPA 3.4
DAT as follows: AA 22/TS 23/PAT 19