Africa and Middle East Access to full text medic journals and articles?

Started by hzma
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hzma

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any ideas how i can go about this? an online membership or something? i am currently in Egypt.
 
Hey! I don't know if you remember but I asked you a question about Kasr El Ainy a looong time ago, anyway just wanted to say hi 🙂 Thank you so much for the help by the way, it was great advice.

And welcome back to Egypt, lol. Umm I'm not too sure about the articles but you could try PubMed (they have some/a lot of free full text articles but not all): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

Also HighWire: http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

Umm and www.freemedicaljournals.com but I think you might have to pay for some there?

Lol you probably already know about these but I just wanted to say hi ^_^ and nawarty masr!
 
Thanks Distiller! I actually didn't know about the highwire one, so thanks. Yes, its nice to be back. 🙂 Hope you figure things out, n good luck with everything!!