Access to school list??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

renrenxi

Reaction score
A school is asking me to list all of the schools where I applied previously. I made a horrible list last cycle and am embarrassed. Do schools have access to where we applied right now? Not talking about the new acceptance traffic rules, just talking about right now, on the primary, the school list we all made.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know the answer to this but I would encourage you not to put anything in your application that you know to be untrue.

Yep, I put everything down truthfully and submitted. Too bad for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep, I put everything down truthfully and submitted. Too bad for me.
Honestly, having a bad list isn't a bad thing - it helps explain why you're applying again. I wouldn't expect your application reviewer to spend any serious time on it. GL with your cycle!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
A school is asking me to list all of the schools where I applied previously. I made a horrible list last cycle and am embarrassed. Do schools have access to where we applied right now? Not talking about the new acceptance traffic rules, just talking about right now, on the primary, the school list we all made.
Simple answer -- no. If they had access to the list, they wouldn't be asking you to provide it. That said, your dilemma is that when you submit the application you are certifying that everything in it is true, so you set yourself up for real problems later if false statements are discovered. You did the right thing by responding honestly.

By the way, this is the secondary, correct? The primary is the same for all schools.

They don't have access to where you apply to.

Just tell the truth. You're not going to be penalized for it. Med schools aren't like jealous SO's

• Haha
They don't have access to where you apply to.

Just tell the truth. You're not going to be penalized for it. Med schools aren't like jealous SO's

LOL that's what I did. Thank you Goro LOL

Honesty is always the best policy

Reactions: 1 users