accidentally open a new application

Started by ilovetw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ilovetw

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello all,

i accidentally opened a 2009 entering class application 10 mins ago, but i am 2010 class applicant. how should i fix this problem? should i call AMCAS?🙁
thank you!
 
hello all,

i accidentally opened a 2009 entering class application 10 mins ago, but i am 2010 class applicant. how should i fix this problem? should i call AMCAS?🙁
thank you!

Shouldn't matter if you don't submit the application. I accidentally opened up a 2008 and had most of it filled out before I realized that I needed 09. Doesn't seem to have affected my application cycle yet.

I think the 2010 should be up sometime later this spring, like May or so.
 
Shouldn't matter if you don't submit the application. I accidentally opened up a 2008 and had most of it filled out before I realized that I needed 09. Doesn't seem to have affected my application cycle yet.

I think the 2010 should be up sometime later this spring, like May or so.

👍 It'll just expire. No big deal.
 
it actually helped me to fill out the application early as when I filled out the real application my computer remembered almost all of the course work so I could fill in the first couple of letters and could then select from a drop down box. This made filling it in the second "and third time" easy.