ACCOMAS Verification time?

Started by shisong
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shisong

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how long does it take to verify?

do they notify you via email or do i have to manually find out?
 
how long does it take to verify?

do they notify you via email or do i have to manually find out?

4 long weeks from when your application is marked "complete" (all transcripts received and application submitted and payed for at least one school)

yes they e-mail you upon verification
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am very impressed by their speed this cycle. Last cycle it would be up to 6 weeks around this time.
 
I submitted mine 7/23 and still not verified. Everything was complete (letters/transcripts) before I submitted. Hoping to get the email tomorrow!
 
I submitted mine 7/23 and still not verified. Everything was complete (letters/transcripts) before I submitted. Hoping to get the email tomorrow!

I called and asked for the official date that I was marked complete. 8/8 and was told about a month. Hope we all get verified soon so we can send in these secondaries.
 
I submitted 7/24 and still haven't heard back. Today is the 4 week mark so I'm hoping to get an email soon!