Accomodation for University of the Pacific

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rainbow7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest where I can look for an accomodation that is in a suitable location to attend the University of the Pacific? Any help and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Try http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/apa/?SAB=sfc

The neighborhoods closest to school are:

-Pacific Heights (closest)
-Lower Pacific Heights
-Western Addition
-Nob Hill
-Lower Nob Hill
-Marina
-Laurel Heights/Presidio (furthest)

Averages prices (depending on location ofcourse):

- Studio/Efficiency: $900 - 1400
-1 BR: $1200 - 1900
-2 BR: $1500 - 2500
-3 BR: Yeah, right ...

Unfortunately, Pacific heights (where Pacific is) will probably be the most expensive, but is definitely worth the money.

Can anyone suggest where I can look for an accomodation that is in a suitable location to attend the University of the Pacific? Any help and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

hi
rainbow7
would you please tell me when did you recieve the call from UOP? i think you were on alternate ,too.
thank you and good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
HI there...
Can u please suggest which one should one choose from
Fillmore center, webster tower and 2004????

HI there...
Can u please suggest which one should one choose from
Fillmore center, webster tower and 2004????

A couple of my classmates live at the Filmore center. Its location is not bad actually. It's roughly a 15 minute walk to school. Living on Filmore street is a big plus, since it's famous for some of the San Francisco's best restaurants and shopping. You are also right across the street from Safeway (grocery shopping). Best of all, you can get a parking spot in their garage !!!!!

I am not sure where Webster tower and 2004 are.

isnt UOP's deadline in september? WHY ARE PPL TALKING ABOUT THIS NOW????????????????????????????????? DID THE DEADLINE PASS ALREADY/???????????