ACCP's Pharmacotherapy Preparatory Review Course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Filipino95

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone that used ACCP's BCPS study material know how long the video and audio materials are, and if they are good? I am currently using High-Yield Med Review to study for the BCPS, but I feel like the videos spend too much time talking about things that won't be tested on (like background information on disease states and epidemiology) and not enough time on pharmacotherapy. Or is ACCP's material the same way?
 
I used the ACCP workbook + mock exams, not the video/audio material. The workbook does not review pathophys (rarely does). I assume it's the same for the videos but I can't say for sure.