Ace DAT PAT section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RussianCUB

looking at teeth for life
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have looked at some previous threads on this topic, but i was wondering if anyone has recently used this source for the PAT section (Ace DAT PAT). I heard the Achiever is rather accurate in the PAT section as well .. does anyone have any input in this matter as to which source is really good for the PAT!

Thanks
RussianCUB

Members don't see this ad.

I have looked at some previous threads on this topic, but i was wondering if anyone has recently used this source for the PAT section (Ace DAT PAT). I heard the Achiever is rather accurate in the PAT section as well .. does anyone have any input in this matter as to which source is really good for the PAT!

Thanks
RussianCUB

Yea, Ace the DAT has a really good PAT section, but there are many errors in the rest of the section (just a warning),

I would just use it for PAT section and nothing else!

Good luck!

Thanks
RussianCUB

I would not use the Ace DAT PAT. too many errors