Ace Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

narcusprince

Rough Rider
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Getting ready for the boards here. I have been doing the ace questions I have done Hall, I have used every qbank out there. Are the ACE questions realistic of the actual boards? I find that the answers are worth WAY more than the question.
 
Yes, I too felt like I gained tons of information from ACE explanations as compared to the questions. I did all ACE exams I could find and then did some of them again the week before the test. I thought the explanations were invaluable.

I did not think that any of the questions that I practiced (Hall, ACE, old exams, ITE) were anything like the real exam. I don't know if this was because they supposedly changed the format at little, or if it was just me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes, i too felt like i gained tons of information from ace explanations as compared to the questions. I did all ace exams i could find and then did some of them again the week before the test. I thought the explanations were invaluable.

I did not think that any of the questions that i practiced (hall, ace, old exams, ite) were anything like the real exam. I don't know if this was because they supposedly changed the format at little, or if it was just me.

+1
 
I have done the ACE exams from 2008-2012. Lots of topics it covers but everything is from the ABA Keywords. I bet if you dissect all of the answers it is a composite list of all the ABA keywords. I have even seen ITE stuff that I missed explained in the ACE exams. Im sure it would have added to my ITE scores. In the end all I want to do is have to shell out another couple o grand for the orals. :meanie: