Ace the DAT

Started by pgill31
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pgill31

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I know this question has been asked and I was desperately looking through the other posts to find the answer but I couldn't. I was hoping someone could tell me how their scores for PAT on Ace the DAT compared to the real test. I got an 18 on the first full length so should I expect a higher or lower score? and by how much?

Thanks
 
Anticipate having a score identical to, or slightly better than, your acethedat PAT score. Some of their questions are a bit more difficult than the real thing and I think it provides a better estimate of your performance come test day. Research your PAT score because you might have actually scored a bit higher as acethedat often mis-grades.