Ace The Dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredentist07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All!!

I was wondering if anyone has used ace the dat and compare its difficulty to the actual dat exam? Please if anyone has this program or has used it let me know how it is. thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All!!

I was wondering if anyone has used ace the dat and compare its difficulty to the actual dat exam? Please if anyone has this program or has used it let me know how it is. thanks guys

do not waste your money. i bought it just a few weeks ago. it is not a great source for study.

Despite warnings posted, in the jittery final couple of weeks before my DAT, I purchased this. For starters I did not receive my initial password. I sent email after email but received no reply. So I did a whois search on the domain name found the guy who owns it and sent him an email to get my initial password.
Regarding content. It is a joke. There were so many errors in every section except the PAT. They do have a no error guarantee. :barf: But for that to work they have to reply to your emails, they don't.

All other sections other than PAT are so easy that there is no point. Don't waste your money!.

(To be completely fair, the PAT section was alright.)

Despite warnings posted, in the jittery final couple of weeks before my DAT, I purchased this. For starters I did not receive my initial password. I sent email after email but received no reply. So I did a whois search on the domain name found the guy who owns it and sent him an email to get my initial password.
Regarding content. It is a joke. There were so many errors in every section except the PAT. They do have a no error guarantee. :barf: But for that to work they have to reply to your emails, they don't.

All other sections other than PAT are so easy that there is no point. Don't waste your money!.

(To be completely fair, the PAT section was alright.)

would you recommend it using for the QR section of the test?

would you recommend it using for the QR section of the test?
No QR was too easy - explanations too sketchy. The only area it was OK was the PAT. I felt that achiever and Top score were sufficient practice when it comes to PAT.
:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown: