Acedamic Update Window

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wow Strong Armz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I have an incomplete on one of my courses and the grade is being entered so it should be in by next week. the deadline for acedamic window is Feb1st so i was wondering should i just send in my transcript now with the I or should i wait until they upload my score and will this affect my chances.
 
I might be wrong but I thought they didnt need to receive the transcript by Feb1 just that you change the course to "completed" and put in a grade for it. Dont quote me this is just what I THINK I remember from their email.