ACEP meeting q

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jojo14

living the dream
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a student attending the ACEP meeting in September. Has anyone been, and what are cool things to do there? Are there any "must see" activities or should I just pick and choose what I am interested in. I am new to the whole conference circuit, so I'm not sure exactly what I should try to get out of this.

Members don't see this ad.

For everyone, if you're planning on staying in one of the hotels with the official group rate, they were more than half sold out when we looked the other day at work...reserve a spot if you think you're gonna go and planning on staying there.

to the OP, There are some EMRA and specific events for med student's I'd check out

Definately check out the EMRA residency fair. It gives you a chance to meet some residents/PDs at programs you are considering.

I also like the classes...but I am a nerd.

I'm staying the Renaissance Hotel, as is most of my program... I'm pretty psyched abotu ACEP, especially since I'm looking for jobs in the DC area.

Of course, if there are any SDNers who know anyone working in the EDs in the Dc suburbs, let me know!

Q