Acer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okisdwed

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just sent my ACER app about a week ago, they haven't cashed the 66 aus $....

how long do I wait until they get back to me? I applied to melbourne (because of the July entry)

Members don't see this ad.

dude, bureaucracy in any country takes longer than a week! hang tight, even if their side takes longer than melbourne's deadline, the school will prob accept their date of receipt from you.

btw when i deposit an american check here, it takes up to a MONTH for the funds to be debited. whacko banking in oz.

-pitman

With applying to OZ thru ACER, you start applying in June in hopes of commencing med school in february right?!? (ie. you don't apply more than 1 year in advance?!?)

As opposed to US med schools where you apply in the summer, and then wait 1 year until the NEXT september matriculation?!?

PS. I know this is a dumb question, but I just wanted to be 100% sure.

PeterJH said:
With applying to OZ thru ACER, you start applying in June in hopes of commencing med school in february right?!? (ie. you don't apply more than 1 year in advance?!?)

As opposed to US med schools where you apply in the summer, and then wait 1 year until the NEXT september matriculation?!?

PS. I know this is a dumb question, but I just wanted to be 100% sure.

Yup, correct Peter. I think applications opened in May, and you have until the middle of August to get them in. The school year would start in February.

Cheers,
Kevin