Acethedat how helpful is this resource?

Started by drTish
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drTish

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys,
I'm looking for some more practice questions, would you recommend acethedat? how close it is to the real thing and is it worth the money and time?
thanks!
 
Hey!

Since I'm one of the few who've used it, I'll let you guys know if it's worth it. The main purpose for me buying it at the time was for PAT practice. A friend of mine told me their PAT was hard. Unfortunately I didn't know about CDP at the time. Anyways, it comes with two sets of practice problems for each section and 3 full length practice tests. Their practice problems and tests are pretty decent. Not as difficult as Achiever's questions, but not too easy. I'd say it could be on par with the actual maybe a little easier? Their PAT is hard. Their angles are impossible. I would get 18, 17, 20 because I missed 10 out of 15 angle problems. Achiever PAT is difficult too. Anyways, point is those two are harder than the actual for PAT which will make it easy for you come test time. QR and RC were easier than the actual, so it's probably not too good for that. Overall, I'd say it's okay. I forgot how much I paid...70? 80? Something like that. Since the only thing you would find beneficial from it would be sciences and PAT, I don't know if you're getting the "best bang for your buck." But if $ and time isn't a problem, then get familiar with as many prep materials as you can. Hope this helps! Good luck!