acethedat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dental Girl

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello:

I noticed some mistakes in organic chemistry. How about PAT (Top, front, end View). I am not good at these. but I think some I am correct, they are worng. Not sure. Did any body found mistakes in PAT.

thanks
 
Dental Girl said:
Hello:

I noticed some mistakes in organic chemistry. How about PAT (Top, front, end View). I am not good at these. but I think some I am correct, they are worng. Not sure. Did any body found mistakes in PAT.

thanks


I heard acethedat was flooded with errors in all aspects!