ACFAS Conference 2010/2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

that1guyfromFL

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a couple quick questions for those who attended the conference in Las Vegas last week.

What did you all think of the "Curbside Consult" session? That sounded like a very good opportunity to sort of raise your hand in class on a tough case you had questions about.

There were also quite a few sessions in debate format, is that common and do you feel it's a good way to explore ideas at a conference?

Anything you wish there was more/less of?

I heard next year is being held in Ft Lauderdale, I'm planning to attend.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have a couple quick questions for those who attended the conference in Las Vegas last week.

What did you all think of the "Curbside Consult" session? That sounded like a very good opportunity to sort of raise your hand in class on a tough case you had questions about.

There were also quite a few sessions in debate format, is that common and do you feel it's a good way to explore ideas at a conference?

Anything you wish there was more/less of?

I heard next year is being held in Ft Lauderdale, I'm planning to attend.

Thanks!

I did not attend the curb side consult.

The debate format has been at the last 2 meetings at least and probably more than that. The debate format is good, but the topics are the same or similar from year to year.